- Acquisition of personal information
BC acquires personal information only by legitimate means. It does not acquire personal information by deception or other wrongful means.
- Use of personal information
BC uses the collected personal information within the scope permitted by the law, and does not use it beyond such scope.
- Security control of personal information
BC manages the personal information of its customers appropriately, taking necessary and proper measures to prevent leakage, loss, damage or unauthorized access.
- Entrustment of personal information
When BC entrusts a third party with the handling of personal information in whole or in part, it conducts a thorough investigation of the third party and exercises necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the security control of the entrusted personal information.
- Provision of personal information to a third party
BC does not provide the personal information of its customers to a third party except as otherwise required by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintaining the accuracy of personal information
BC endeavors to maintain personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of utilization.
- Notification of matters concerning personal information, and disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
When BC is requested by a person him/herself for the notification of matters concerning his/her personal information, or for the disclosure, correction or suspension of use of his/her personal information, BC responds to such request without delay.
For such requests, please contact:
1-12-19 Honcho, Fujisawa City, Kanagawa