RAPID Slit Seal
Plate seal for well-plate
Good cost performance as substitute for silicon mat
- Slits on base film let well spots self-close instantly even after pipetting
- No adhesive on well spots preventing cross-contamination between wells
- Can be functional at －80℃～100℃
- To prevent sample evaporation
- Substitute for silicon mats
- for streamlined liquid handling
- Nano space (Osaka Soda)
- ACQUITY UPLC (Waters)
- 1100、1200、1290series（Agilent Technologies）
*compatible with auto-samplers of these devices.
- Catalog Code：RSS-S96-80122
- Functional temperature range：－80℃～100℃
*A maximum operating temperature is confirmed by the performance test at 100℃ for 30 minutes.
※Please also refer to FAQ for further clarifications.
I feel this is beneficial I have residual solutions left in wells even after one night.
the researcher from one big pharmaceutical company
The self-closing Slit Seal is ideal for preventing sample volatilization. Even samples measured on Friday can be re-measured on Monday.
(Pharmacokinetics in pharmaceutical company)
If you’d like to try samples or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.