【Recommended for those】
who want to adjust a flow rate for each sample
who want to concentrate samples effectively in a limited space
Maximize your efficiency with its size
Even the installation space in your laboratory is limited for having more concentrators, Smart Evaporator K4 is ideally compact to be installed.
Reduction of time required for pretreatment work such as distillation of high-boiling point solvents
You can evaporate DMSO, DMF, water, NMP, etc. and even 4 samples can be concentrated at a time to shorten your operation time. A flow rate can be adjusted individually for each sample.
5 different sized Spiral Plugs
You can evaporate with your preferred containers (vial bottle, test tube, micro tube, etc.) which eliminates sample loss during sample transfer.
*The containers should be prepared separately.
- Product name：Smart Evaporator K4
- Size(mm)：W434 x D156× H410
- Wetted Materials：Body/ PTFE, SUS304, C3604, PBT, NBR Spiral Plug/ PTFE, SUS304
- Heater Temperature：room temperature~100℃
- Heater size(mm): W226 x D55 x H58
- Operation condition：Temperature 10℃~40℃ Humidity 20%~80%（without condensation）
Smart Evaporator K4
Operation time gets reduced to 1/6 to evaporate 16 viscous samples!
Assistant Prof. Ena Kiyokawa, Chemical Analytics, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Fukuoka University
If you get questions, please feel free to reach us for further information.