Smart Evaporator vol.5
Not the nitrogen blowdown evaporator,
we now have the improved solution for tiny samples.
We had an interview with Prof. “U” who researches on biomarkers used for biopsy drugs.
This time we asked him about the impressions of Smart Evaporator he purchased.
(interviewed with Prof.”U” in the organic chemistry area in Sopia University)
- Thank you very much for arranging your time for us today.So would you tell us what research areas you are working on?
- I have research work on the synthesis and isolation of natural organic compounds. Also I’m researching on biomarkers that quantitatively evaluate the effect of disease diagnosis or medicines.
- Would you explain a little bit more about biomarkers?
- They are the biological materials that should be highlighted when diagnosing the disease progress. When the amino acid quantity in living body increases more than that of in healthy people, we can say that indicates the disease condition is getting worse. In the biomarker research, we need to evaporate tiny samples to complete dry and store them.
- I see!So that’s what you expect for the Smart Evaporator.So before you purchased, did you have any problems in operation?
- When I tried to store samples in vials, the powdery samples were scattered by using the nitrogen blow down dry evaporator and that was troublesome. Then I saw the Smart Evaporator brochure, and found its high functionality and easy operation. Also the price was lower than expected so I made a decision right away.
- Thank you very much!! I assume you’ve tried evaporations with Smart Evaporator so far, and have that solved problems you had?
- Yes. The Smart Evaporator actually has good functionality as mentioned in the catalog, and I don’t have scatters of powdery samples anymore. I also applied the Smart Evaporator for drying the final compounds of natural synthesis.
- Good to know that. So currently are you using both of the nitrogen blow down dry evaporator and the Smart Evaporator according to your purpose?
- I think no one is using the nitrogen blow down dry evaporator for evaporating tiny samples, but the Smart Evaporator. I will ask my students. Does any one use the nitrogen blowing system for evaporation?
- No sir. That is sleeping in the corner.
- So no one is using that currently.
- I’m glad to hear that the Smart Evaporator’s been useful for you all. Lastly how did you make your mind to select the color “Squall”? We’ve heard that you were interested in only Squall.
- The color Squall is elegant and the most formal color from ancient times. But the color does not mean anything unless it comes with the good functionality and content. In terms of this the Smart Evaporator C1 should be considered as a very outstanding product.
- We appreciate to have that you said. Thank you very much for the time you’ve arranged for us. We will continue to be corporative and helpful for your research work.
Prof.”U” has very high acclaims for the Smart Evaporator C1, and our system contributes to his daily research work.
I was appreciated to know his excitement that the powdery samples do not scatter anymore that results him in the easy sample recovery. Also the atmosphere in the laboratory was very harmonious, and the color “Squall” looks matched with such laboratory.
Bio Chromato would be pleased to make further development which surely contributes to the efficiency of people’s research work.
Click here for more about “Smart Evaporator C1”
If you’d like to try demonstration or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.